Thursday, January 3, 2013

Easy Street Mystery progress

Bonnie posted the eighth and final step of the Easy Street Mystery on New Year's Day.  I spent the day sewing my blocks together, and deciding how big to make the quilt.  I had started out making about 1/2 the number of block segments she called for, knowing that I did not want to make a full size quilt.  It turns out I did a pretty good job.  I had enough block pieces to put together this quilt, with just a few 4-patches left over.

It is about 40x60", so with appropriate borders, I can make it a good twin-sized bed cover. Now I need to figure out borders.  This is my current thought.  You need to look just at the narrow strip of fabric shown below.



2 comments: